"Overall the Trapeze Demand Response software solution at DATS has been an unqualified success. It has reduced overtime expenditures by $500,000 and wages by $1.2M over two years. Staff love their new tools and don’t know how they managed the volume of trips that we did before Trapeze"
Demand Response Scheduling and Dispatch Solution
It can be challenging (or impossible) to manually plan an efficient trip that perfectly maximizes the number of passengers per revenue mile. We hear you. Sometimes passengers miss their rides or request service last minute. All of these variables cost your agency money and as a result, makes demand response an expensive offering.
This doesn’t have to be the case. We’ve created a full demand response suite that focusses on the balance between minimizing your operating costs and providing excellent, responsive service.
Enter Trapeze PASS
PASS is an advanced scheduling and dispatching paratransit application developed to support the transportation management efforts of demand response transit services. PASS delivers a comprehensive solution for client registration trip booking, real-time scheduling and service dispatching.
Streamline your trip booking and client management processes
Schedule trips in real time & batch to re-optimize your service as you go
Integrate paratransit with fixed route for cost-efficient transport
Demand Response Scheduling and Dispatch Solution Core Components
- PASS-SUSDesigned to help manage late cancellations, no-shows, and missed trips.
- PASS-CERTEnables demand response transit agencies to manage the client certification process from start to finish.
- PASS-IPAProvides information about fixed route alternatives at key points in the paratransit service planning and delivery process.
- FLEXStreamlines operations and management by allowing agencies to share resources through a Web-based clearinghouse.
- PASS-COMAssists in capturing, tracking and following up on customer and employee requests, compliments, complaints, lost and found requests and other inquiries.
- MDT ServerAllows professional transit vehicle drivers to make informed decisions in order to provide the best possible service to the transit patron.
- AVL ServerProvides you the ability to track vehicle location at any time, and whether or not your drivers are adhering to optimized routes and schedules.
- PASS-MDCDrivers can easily update performed trips, instantly see schedule changes, keep in constant contact with dispatchers using only a mobile phone.
- PASS-WEBAllows staff to review, book or cancel demand response trips on behalf of one or several passengers.
- PASS-IVREnables passengers,caregivers and service providers to request, book, confirm or cancel trips without the need to speak with a call center agent.