“The fact that Trapeze INFO-Web required absolutely no additional data maintenance was a huge factor in selecting the company as a vendor.”
Today’s world is one full of technology which relies on instant ‘up to the minute’ information. Your riders expect to be offered the opportunity to track, locate and know the distance of your buses on every bus route, straight from the device of their choosing.
Trapeze Traveler Information Suite
A full suite of multimedia technologies that deliver key intelligence to your riders. Whether fixed route or demand response, INFO Suite delivers consistent real-time information to passengers to keep them informed and aware of when their ride will arrive.
Enable travelers to plan trips with multiple modes, transfers and agencies
Shorten call times by automating trip planning, schedule queries, stop and route information
Reduce call volumes with WEB and IVR services, provide 24/7 quality service without increasing staff
Traveler Information Core Components
- COMAssists in capturing, tracking and following up on customer and employee requests, compliments, complaints, lost and found requests and more.
- INFO iPhoneEnables public transit riders to plan trips and access real-time route, bus stop and other critical transit information via their iPhone.
- INFO IVRProvides public transit passengers with 24/7 access to scheduled and real time bus information.
- INFO Publish
- INFO Realtime Map Display
- INFO SMSEnables public transit riders to plan trips, access routes, stop and station data using their mobile handheld device.
- Know & Go
- INFO Agent
- INFO WebEnables public transit riders to plan trips and access real-time schedule, bus stop and other transit information online through web browsers.
- TransitNOWProvides timely and accurate information to transit riders based on their unique travel requirements and preferences.
- PASS WebAllows staff to review, book or cancel demand response trips on behalf of one or several passengers.
- PASS IVREnables passengers,caregivers and service providers to request, book, confirm or cancel trips without the need to speak with a call center agent.
- PASS Mobile
- PASS EmailAllows passengers to look up demand response trips 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- INFO MobileEnables public transit riders to plan trips as well as access route, stop and station data using their mobile handheld device.
- INFO Email
- QR Code (Know & Go)
- PASS Web WorkerAllows staff to review, book or cancel demand response trips on behalf of one or several passengers.
- PASS Web Mobile
- PASS SMSAllows passengers to look up demand response trips 24 hours a day, seven days a week.