Trapeze Software Group Unlimited (“TSU” or “Trapeze”) is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities Trapeze will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
The notice will be placed at the main entrance of Trapeze.
Trapeze will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. This training will be provided to employees and others who deal with the public on our behalf within 90 days of their date of hire.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Trapeze’s plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the equipment or devices , e.g. TTY available on-site or otherwise that may help with providing goods or services to people with disabilities
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Trapeze’s goods and services
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to your accessible customer service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Trapeze provides goods and services to people with disabilities can contact Daniela Magnoli.
All feedback, including complaints, will be sent to:
Trapeze Software Group
5800 Explorer Drive, 5th floor
Customers can expect to hear back in 14 business days
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of Trapeze that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.