Real time, responsive computer-aided dispatch (CAD) software helps provide state-of-the-art interaction between your control center and your fleet, with leading edge, pinpointed data and customizable reporting capabilities. Our solutions provide state of the art communications abilities including voice or data messages by vehicle, driver, run, block, group, route, garage, division IDs, or by map selection.
Trapeze real-time dispatch solutions are a compelling choice from an adaptable, forward-looking menu; begin as minimal or as comprehensive as your fleet requires, then build your system as you advance. Each vehicle compiles large amounts of data for reporting that can be customized to your community and fleet—an absolute necessity for compliance, efficiency and funding.
PRTC is pleased to expand its relationship with Trapeze, a leader in mobile transit technology. We look forward to implementing this new CAD/AVL system, which will provide PRTC staff with up-to-the-minute vehicle location information and the wherewithal to keep our riders better informed about waiting and travel times. The availability of real time information has been shown to lessen commuter stress and improve customer satisfaction, making public transportation a more appealing commuting choice for those that have options. Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (PRTC)
- Mobile computing for Trapeze PASS and NOVUS dispatching solutions
- Mobile hardware components, including mobile computers and GPS
- Mobile software application for viewing electronic manifests
- Integration of additional ITS components such as on-board cameras
- Performance/adherence data
- Communication control
- Executive reports
- Emergency management
- Live video
- Vehicle health monitoring
- Communications including voice or data messages by vehicle, driver, run, block, group, route, garage, division IDs, or by map selection